Gies340,
You tie up some great lanyards. I switch them around back and forth on a whim, I'll probably put one of those short fob type lanyards on this knife next. I like the cord you use because it doesn't soak up with blood and washes out easily when you clean the knife. Thanks again!

SLM,
This is a semi-skinner that Vince and Rick put together for a group buy here at the 'Fire. I recently bought this knife from our classifieds from the original owner who was lucky enough to get in the group buy. It is CPM-154 steel, mine has green canvas micarta, tapered tang, swedges on the blade, red liners and stainless pins and lanyard hole. I think the blade is 3.25" and has a Parsons fitted sheath. The handle fits my hand like it was cast from a mold, just a perfect feeling for me. It looked new when I bought it, don't know if the original owner used it but I promise you it is bloody this hunting season! smile

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.