Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Scared me there for a minute Bigbuck! grin If someone defended me I'd have to behave myself!

I am personally not going to base my thoughts about you on what ANYONE else has to say. You treat me well, you show concern and respect for me, and take extra time out of your day to inquire as to my health and me in general. I have never witnessed you deliberately set out to hurt anyone on this forum, on that point alone, you are head and tails above others here.

As for behaving, not a one of us that belongs to this forum can ever resort to that kind of behaviour and expect to keep the insane carnival ride ambiance that we have all come to know, love, and if truth be told are totally addicted to grin

Just a Note: I will add that contrary to whatever is wrong with you and Brother Bart, I have the utmost respect for him, always will, he is a good friend indeed.

You old softy. smile

Yeah ol' Bart's got a thing for me, that's for darn sure. I have this graphic image of Bart running around with a big ol' woody screaming at the top of his lungs like a lunatic. I'm sure he and I just got off to a bad start because I'm not enamored with his buddy Steelhead. wink

Oh, the victim mentality, love it. Obviously the only reason that Bart wouldn't like you is because you aren't enamored with me. TFF.

No way it could have anything to do with you.

Ph+ucking amazing.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"