Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by steve4102
What would you rather have this money spent on, Law Enforcement (All Law Enforcement) or a Social Welfare program? Cuz there is one thing for sure, this Money you speak of is gunna get spent one way or another.

Ideally, I'd like to see it spent on whatever the state governments are already doing with the property taxes of that particular state...and then decreasing the property taxes for the people of that state correspondingly.

So you want it spent and not saved. I figured.
Tell me again how spending money saves money?
OH, and how many LEO should be laid off or terminated to NOT save any money?

lol

YOU, Steve, already asserted that this money was going to be 'spent' one way or the other. I don't disagree with that. And then you asked me what I would rather have this money 'spent' on...and I answered your question regarding that.
No LEO have to get laid off. They'll simply be freed up to focus on other, more serious, ctiminal activity.

So you agree that Legalizing marijuana will NOT save the Tax payer a single dime! Law Enforcement costs will remain the same.

So all your other post about how expensive the war on drugs is and how CO saved 40 Million is all Bull [bleep], correct. You agree that NO Money will be "Saved" by legalizing pot, Good call.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/14.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.