I could hardly compete with a "man" with 10385 posts. (+-5.5/day) Although I can say with 100% confidence that, outside of the trolls dumb enough to have given up their identity, there isn't one of you with the balls to do anything besides be trolls.

Nope could hardly compete with some fool who thinks shooting big game at 700-1000 yards is a sporting pursuit.

"Vote out the incumbent" is typical of an idiot who would have traded Ronnie for Mondale or selected Carter over Ford.

Interesting you quote Churchill as you, no doubt would have supported that fool
Clement Attlee who deposed Churchill, gave away the empire and led to the almost complete destruction of England.

Amazing how many really dumb people love to quote the great men and women of history with at best a marginal understanding of the roles they played on the world stage. But that's why we have Buckwheat in the oval office and Robert Brown who thinks it's cool to look some a retard gangbanger and actually thinks there is a difference between a 7x57 and a 275 Rigby.

BTW, I am not "slithering through". Have been here all along and will continue to be whenever and wherever I chose. Interesting to note that all you could do was a weak attempt at slander ....... apparently not having the knowledge or experience to refute any of my points. Facts are really bothersome things for trolls who spend their lives plugged into the machines.

What ever became of dear old Nsaqam ? Christmas of 2013, and then poof !
A terrible loss to the site.

Like my 450/400 ? Shoots well too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by typeitout; 11/03/14.