Gee Mallard being such a smart guy, you should have figured out my summers are not spent in FL. Brickhead could have told you that as his fake trip to WY took place (haha) in the dead of winter. Neither he nor I were here. In fact I'm even in the phone book, had you called FL, you would have gotten a "not in service" response.
Why do I I think this whole FL visit, email etc is just another pile of duck scheit ?

To whom did you send the PM ?

Why don't you PM me all that name and number stuff again and you can come over here to WY this winter. (I'm here) It's a lot closer than FL. Maybe you can join Brickhead and FOff when they come for their ice fishing expedition ?

As for talking a big game, talking is easy (ask the trolls) having the guts to stop hiding under your desk and back up your threats and claims is quite another.
Had I been attacked, visited, beaten up and killed as many times as promised by the yellow bellies, I'd need to set aside an acre to plant all the wannabes.

Not really a concern as the SCSO has all the data on them and, as stupid as they are, they never seem to have realized that making threats on the net is both a state and Federal crime. Was just a story on the news today involving a large civil suit involving internet threats.

While I realize no troll is a competent attorney, the following case may prove of interest:
Turner v. Does, Case No. CGC-11-512960 (San Francisco Superior Court).

Dolts may note the case was ruled upon in California, the HQ of this site. It's called a precedent. In short, you can think being in TX or OK will save your sorry butts, but the court can force any California company to reveal everything about you.

Someday, you trolls will do your thing on someone without a sense of humor.

Last edited by typeitout; 11/14/14.