Originally Posted by typeitout
Back to my 4000 fps 25-06 load. Just a guess but I'll bet the experts have never checked out the Barnes website where they get 3814 with that same bullet in a 25-06 in a 24" bbl and a powder not as well suited to SuperPerformance in small bore long barrels. Also bet none have talked to the Barnes designers to understand why that bullet is capable of hyper velocity and fine accuracy. It's the usual blather by people who don't own the rifle, have never used the powder or the bullet but can tell you from some ancient slide rule it's gonna blow up. BTW, no problem getting FIVE reloads at which point I discard any high intensity cartridge.
When cases drop out of a falling block rifle that probably has 1/3 the extraction power of a crf bolt gun, pressures are not a concern.

I have the rifle, the bullets, the powder, the cases, the target and the dead Speed Goat. You have ????????

BTW if you want to take me up on real long range shooting call up Robert Brown aka Bricktop who is not black, not a tough guy but has visited my house when nobody was here and there was 4' of snow on the ground. He deduced I was hiding in the basement as I was so afraid of him. Funny, he left no footprints, is not on CCTV tapes and produced no photos of his visit. Just another of the few troll dolts who f/u the site and have anyone they don't have the balls to meet FTF tossed off the site. Lost count of my bannings but I'll keep coming back just to torture them.

Most of them made a big deal outing me, where I live and so on. Now that I have obtained the same information on them, the threats to kill me etc have dropped off as, unlike any of them, I don't make threats.

Good luck with "long range hunting". There is even a new magazine touting the "hunting skill" needed to shoot some animal at extreme ranges without ever getting off the benchrest in the back of the truck. All to hype Gunwerke's products. Not a rifle with a wood stock and blued metal, all scopes big enough to see Pluto and all the ladies are hot blonds. Not a horse or mule to be seen. Cartridge of the month is the 338 Lapua which is a fine round for what it was designed for, semi and full auto weapons but won't do anything a 338 RUM will at 1/3 the cost.

Keep the coffee warm in Edmond, Robert. I'll be passing through there soon.
You worthless piece-of-dogshit, Larry. Is your tranny group in Key West on a break or something? Is that why your bitch-ass decided to grace us all with your presence? How many times do you need to have your ass thrown off of here? How many usernames has your ass burned through so far?

You're so f*cking smart, you thought I had some kind of menial job at OU and you thought FOsteology had a taco stand down in Texas. As much as you try and dig, your sorry ass doesn't get any closer to doing squat. I expect if you had the nuts to show up where I live, you'd probably lose control of your bowels. Much as you did when I came to your house in Pinedale. Remember that, Larry? When you were so brave you were calling the cops.

You've always been a bitch and you'll always be a bitch. No one needs to make any "threats," that's just how you "roll."

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.