You gutless wimp. Only a slimeball would slander another member's family. IF this site had any moderation you would get a timeout. Love how you trolls "out" other peoples family's and denigrate them but are too yellow to even admit who you really are.

Never said FO owned a taco stand, he said his wife did. So much for your "facts".

You, not I, said that you were a bigshot at OU and even had a link posted (now gone) impressing us all with your big status there. Funny thing is that they never heard of you and an extensive trace by the IP department there could find no hits from the school server to this site during "work hours" when you do a lot of your posting.
So it was just another "fake negro" lie from the skinny little nursing sow shooting punk from nowhere OK.

Have you figured out that a 275 Rigby and and 7x57 are the same thing yet ?

Amusing how smart you trolls think you are but every lie gets nailed, Rambolike threats are hot air and you're about as hard to track down as Obama at a Klan meeting.

Everyone knows that you never came to Pinedale but there are many who wish you would. I'll probably be here most of the winter and I'm sure we could put together a group to take you ice fishing on Fremont Lake. Bring FO along as you guys could see some really deep water (600+') unlike the mudholes that pass for lakes in TX and OK.

You really both have to work up some new slanders and insults as the ones you've been using for all these years are getting a bit stale.

As for 2muchgun, I look forward for your arrival for our 1000 yard plus match. Obviously what you know about stock design, ring height, high intensity cartridge barrel mirage and such subjects could fill one side of a business card.

Enough prattle from the peanut gallery, no wonder we have Obama and ISIS is winning.

Last edited by typeitout; 11/13/14. Reason: troll hunting