Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Bunch of .22 Long Rifle bricks in a local store again yesterday. I'm friends with them but didn't steal it, or even buy any.

That's where I'm at John. I know there are a lot of guys around here with kids that want to shoot their 22lr's and have had a hard time finding ammo. I've donated a brick of 22 target ammo to the local club, gave away countless bricks to friends with kids and even gave one of my friends a brick to sell at his yard sale. He recently had back surgery and was selling a lot of his stuff to pay for it. He did sell the brick for $50.00 at his yardsale, but I think people felt sorry for him and his condition right now. We will see more 22 lr on the shelves. I am glad to say I've never paid scalpers prices and I never will. The hoarders probably have enough ammo that it's coming out of their ears by now and more and more people are unwilling to pay high gunshow and scalper prices, so the scalpers will eventually drop their prices as soon as the shelves start to fill. That or they can choke on it... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA