Originally Posted by Pappy348
I remember this incident, but not any details. I seem to recall it being portayed as an accident.

It might be interesting to watch, but just keep in mind who is presenting the story. I have noticed a decided bias in the commercials for their "news" shows. I can imagine what the actuals programs are like.

Al Jazeera is owned and operated by people who are not our friends, nor friends of the truth. Whatever the facts are about this incident, you can be sure that the reason they are presenting it, and the slant they give it will above all, be designed to weaken our relationship with Israel.
The documentary only restates the information that's been available about the incident for decades to anyone interested in seeking it out via original sources. The reason most aren't familiar with the details is that the MSM and the education establishment, not to mention the US Government, has been dominated by organized Jewry for that long and longer, which is heavily invested in America having a favorable attitude towards Israel and an unfavorable one towards her immediate enemies.