http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2006/06/23/who-perpetrated-the-holohoax/
Who perpetrated the �Holohoax�? Tell us!
Posted by Orac on 6/23/06

Holocaust deniers sometimes refer to the Holocaust as the �Holohoax,� as if the whole thing were one huge hoax perpetrated on the world by Jews.

Indeed, if you have the stomach to dive into the deepest, darkest, most disgusting parts of the Internet, where Holocaust deniers freely spew their lies, you will even find explicit assertions that the Holocaust is nothing but a hoax that the Jews used to justify the formation of the State of Israel and to collect reparation money.
Indeed, do a Google search for the term �Holohoax� and you will find well over 43,000 entries. That the Holocaust was a �hoax� is almost religion among a significant number of deniers.

Years ago, I used to have a bit of fun with pinheaded Holocaust deniers on alt.revisionism by asking them explicitly in as innocent a tone as I could manage: If the Holocaust was indeed a hoax, who, specifically, was responsible for it?

I would qualify my question by adding that just saying �the Jews� is not an adequate answer. I wanted to know which Jews.
Just saying �Zionists� was not adequate. I wanted to know which Zionists. I wanted names! I wanted dates! I wanted the who, what, when, where, and why! But, above all, I wanted evidence to show that these people actually perpetrated this �hoax.�

Are such questions all that unreasonable? After all, it�s the deniers who are arguing for a conspiracy that would have to be so massive and secretive that nothing like it had ever been seen before or has ever been seen since.

Oddly enough, no Holocaust denier was able to answer my simple, direct question.
[�]
If you want evidence of the utter ludicrousness of the whole �Holohoax� claim by Holocaust deniers, plunge in.
If you have a really strong stomach for racist conspiracy-monger (and tolerance for self-abuse), you could even read the entire original, unedited thread for yourself.
There�s some unintentionally hilarious stuff there, but there�s also some really idiotic pontificating. (Come to think of it, a lot of the idiotic pontificating and hand waving is pretty funny, too. Funny and pathetic.)

And, of course, deniers whose off-topic or unresponsive answers were removed whine and cry about �censorship.�
Par for the course for Holocaust deniers.
Come to think of it, the whole thread me of the old days back in alt.revisionism, if it had been a moderated newsgroup. Deniers haven�t changed a bit.

So, the next time you hear anyone use the term �Holohoax,� try to pin them down. Ask them who perpetrated the �hoax� and how. Don�t let them get away with saying just �the Jews� or the �Allies.�
Make them be specific. Make them name names. It�s great fun to make deniers squirm that way.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."