Originally Posted by jorgeI
To be perfectly candid, I really don't know what happened and for damned sure, MORONS like TRH sureasfuck don't either.

Based on my experience of many thousands of hours overflying ships doing SSC and trying to ID ships, often time almost in stall buffet so we could see better, flags are almost impossible to see. Given it was wartime for the Israelis and indeed a war of survival for them, I can see where they could have fired in error given their ROE. That said, I do not, nor have I ever trusted the Israelis and would not have put this by them as they are of the "anything goes if it mens the survival of Israel" mentality. As to LBJ, he was a disgusting, criminal SOB and a pox upon this country. We will never know what really happened, but when KOOKS like TRH and others put forth their theories as FACT, well I'm just not going to let them get away without a response. Cheers, jorge

Rereading my posts about the Fog of War I see I forgot to include that the day before the attack, Israeli warplanes bombed the $hit out of one of their own armored columns.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."