Well, at least you're admitting you're thinking is "kookish". Good first step. As to me EVER being politically correct is a clear indication on how clueless you are on the issue and so full of yourself, you didn't even take the time to comprehend what I wrote.

That said, please provide factual evidence the attack on the Liberty was a deliberate one. Starting with the pre-strike briefing of the Strike Lead conducting the mission would be a good start.. Also, while am at it, just how many times have you overflown ships at at least 200kts and tried to identify their nationality?

HINT: about 50% of the time we overflew ships, unless they were obvious warships (The Liberty incidentally was not), we were not able to identify them until the film made it back to CVIC (the Carrier's intel shop). BUt do carry on with your expertise on the subject..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”