Yep and if they offered an Accura MR in 45cal, i would probably give it a try even although im not a big fan of break actions. One thing ive seen though on the CVA 45s is the bore varies way too much for my tastes. If they were mostly between .450 and .452 i would not really care.

Ive seen a Accura 45 with a .452+ and heard of more than one Apex 45 that was around .454. Savage had the same issue but there are far more sabot choices for 50cals. Lots of Savages also had pretty rough bores. Thats why i got a new barrel for mine. Its exactly as advertised and smooth as glass the entire length.

They may be honed but i see no evidence a new CVA Bergara barrel is air gauged or even stress relieved. The tech i spoke with could not tell me the answer either. He could only tell me the ones with Bergara on the barrel go through an additional honing process.

GM barrels are air gauged and stress relieved. They have been for a very long time. Ive found a few over sized but at least they were the same or super close the entire length. Its pretty hard to completely get around that with button rifling. Cut rifling can be far more precise and only a few GM ML barrels were cut rifled.