Well here's a kicker. Talked to Knight and they said they have never had an issue like what I explained. Kind of a moronic response considering they are only selling bits and parts of stock they weren't supposed to be selling according to the paten. They gave me the number to the previous owner/correspondent in regard to my particular issue with the barrel, well what does that matter if he isn't the owner or the company that sold it to me?????....Talk about passing the buck right there. And to boot they don't have another replacement!

So then I talked to Branch Meanley, said he'll fix my trigger of my KP1 after I send it to him courtesy of krwarranty, it's the original side decock style and it's not setting some primers off. But as for my KP1 50 cal barrel he said that is a Knight issue, Knight are the ones that sold me the barrel. Also said something about there actually being different receivers and I know for a fact Knight didn't check into that when I purchased the barrel new.

So bottom line, Knight is still having customer service issues and they still are unaware of the products they are selling. Now maybe they still have some techs that can give some solid info, but the new higher ups.....well good luck. For me, well I'm stuck using sabots and Knight doesn't care because they disowned the KP1.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.