Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KFWA
justified may not be the right term

surely you can understand the public concern of shooting a 12 year old with a bb gun with little more than just a shrug of the shoulders and calling him stupid
If your son was standing there and the deceased was pointing what you knew to be a BB gun right at his eye from "can't miss" distance, would you shoot the kid or just let him shoot your son in the eye. If it saves just one child's life then it's worth a bunch of eyeballs, ain't it?

do I get to make up scenarios that support my position or do I just have to go with yours?
A scenario illustrating the ridiculousness of your position is stupid? Okay.

ok, how about using your taser then? or do you keep your distance from lethal...cough..cough... BB guns at 30 feet from crack shot 12 year olds?

at this point nothing is more ridiculous to me than pushing an idea of a cop being concerned that a bb gun is lethal.

but...but...he could put an eye out!!!!!!

Careful Jim...he's packing a lawn jart. He might throw it up in the air and it stick in your head! Shoot him! SHOOOOOOOT HIMMMM!!!!!!!

Last edited by KFWA; 11/24/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings