Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Originally Posted by generalstuart

I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here

You are losing that respect with your last string of posts. You use to be very cordial in your posts, well versed and always conversed respectfully with other members, regardless of what was said. I don't know what happened with the ambulance incident, if that was true or not, but your demeanor since then has changed dramatically. I hope you are in good health but you definitly do not seem yourself.

Hello WarEagle
I am being attacked and Intimidated that is why you see the other side of me here in these posts I am the same guy just not one that will Put up with anyone's B.S. If that Looses me respect so be it, but I won't stand by why some Looser is sucker Punching me in any internet forum, sorry if I offended you that's Just How I Roll Nothing has changed in that department all is alive and well as far as that goes, I am my Old self I just won't Take any Insults. Regards, The General

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..