Hello Travis
Here is JEB Stuart's actual Telescope that he carried in Battle. I have been Offered ton's of money for this but it is Priceless to me it will be passed down through the family. Now, I was a Yankee before I moved down to Tennessee I Lived in Up-State New York close to Buffalo. Once I Moved down south I tried to connect with JEB's Kin in Virginia. I finally was able to do so Through his great Grandson and visited my KIN. They were shepish at first as they still did not want to acknowledge that they had a Yankess relative until they met and saw me it all disapeared as they saw my stature and Build and said Yup, He's a Stuart. They showed me the family Farm which is well over 3500 acre's. They also showed me the Original Log Cabin where JEB's Father Archibald Stuart Lived back in the civil war times. The story was that JEB Junior Married a Yankeee woman and the family disowned him for it many year's ago so they Traveled North and stayed there, but I got all of that Bad Blood issue sorted out when I visited them and They welcomed me back any time again. Regards, The General

This telescope is of High quality it is Engine Turned Brass and still as clear as a bell to Look Through.. The General

[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..