Originally Posted by generalstuart
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I was gonna try real hard to not derail this, but if you get all high-horsey about other people's BS I might not be able to restrain myself.

Hello Bluedreaux
Go ahead, I have done battel with a Lot smarter than you in the past on these forum's & with well over 10,000 Post's it appear's to me that your Mouth has a real case of Diarhea that More than Likely No One want's to Listen to, Nor Read about me included now. I can see by your selfy you Think you are all that and a bag of Chip's I mean Really ? I have been on this forum a Very Long time and many respect me here can you say that Dick Head ? Time to Move onto your next victim I am Bored with your repetition and stupid responses crawl back under the rock that you came out from Under Numb Nut's... wink Regards, The General

I tried, but I can't help myself.

Sir, apparently, while you may have done "battel"( the correct spelling is actually battle, by the way) with many who are smarter than Blue, i'll put money on you not winning many of those "battles". You're right Blue has a lot of "posts"( notice it isn't post's, as the context used is not possessive). Btw it's Diarrhea, and Blue is very pertinant, and knowledgable on the things he posts about. It seems that someone who, by his own admission has been on this forum a "very"(not Very, as it's not the start of a sentence, nor a propper noun) long time, you would have grasped personalities here a bit better by now.

I do have to wonder if you were an actual General though ( see this is a proper use of capitalization of a word mid-sentence). Have a nice afternoon.

By the way, nice revolver

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell