Originally Posted by generalstuart
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by Whitworth1
General, what branch of the military did you serve as a general?

I suspect that he was a major general in the Confederate States Army, in charge of a cavalry corps, in a past life. It certainly would tie into having a really cool gun collection.

Hello Cheyene
Bingo, You win my Great, Great Grandfather was JEB Stuart of the Virginia Calvary. I have his brass telescope and a tin type Civil war picture of him. My Great Grandmother was his son JEB Junior's Daughter & her name was Mary Stuart and my Middle Name is Stuart after him. Sadly he was shot in the back at a Young age, The Man was brillaint but he forced his Own Ill Fate by paying Homage & Respect to his war dead by riding the battle field after the battle's ceased, that is How he ws shot in the back at Yellow Tavern where he later died of his wound. He carried a modern side arm for back then he had a Lermatt revolver which was a crude Metallic cartridge style revolver unlike the Colt Ball & Cap revolver's that everyone else used back then, hsi Loaded and shot Much Faster I Guess Gun's Run Deep in us Stuart men's Vein's & He sure did Not lack for Ball's , I Guess the Apple did not fall far from the Tree. Regards, The General

Well, you're wrong on the Lemat. It was a "Cap&Ball" revolver. Where it differed from the Colt (there we go with another example of proper capitilization), was that it had 9 cylinders instead of 6 and also included an approximately 20 guage smoothbore barrel underneath the revolver barrel

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell