Originally Posted by Shodd

Travis, as a horseshoer I've fixed close to 70 foundered horses with 100% success over the last 6 years.

Don't know if you know anything about founder but basically that's suppose to be impossible!

A world renowned founder clinic from Texas is apparently fixing 7 out of 10.

So I figure what the heck I'll give them boys a call and see if they'd be willing to have me swing by.

So I call and to cut to the chase I offer to show up and I'll fix the 3 out of 10 they can't fix for free to get my foot in the door and prove what I'm explaining.

After all proof is in the pudding, Right!

So they ask me about my education as I seem to be talking somewhat backyard and farmish!

I believe the mans exact words were "you are not eucated enough for us to waist our time"

The truth is I figured out exactly what they were missing by reading there literature and fixed the first foundered horse I ever worked on and strangely enough I assured the horse owner that I was very confident I would fix the horse.

This wasn't your average foundered horse! The horse had dropped sole and coffin bone rotation to a massive degree and was diagnosed from a top ten veterinary clinic as unfixable.

I remember thinking, if Ive been fixing 10 for 10 and they fix 7 for 10.....well......who really has the proper education here?

In the end my final determination was that it really was not even about education.

It was about Common sense and the ability to see beyond immperical data and laboratories and in the box education.

Kind of like the gun world.

Shod

Shod,

If you're saying you'd like to see horses get shot, I am in 100% agreement. They ain't got schit on an internal combustion engine.

Also I think you are referred to as a farrier. Not a horseshoer. Get your schit straight.

If you're agreeing with me, I certainly agree with you and you are welcome to stop by my place any time.

Merry Christmas friendo.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house