I started collecting at age 62, mainly to bump my wifes check, she is ten years older, which did work. But I continued to work, S.S. never could get it straight as to stopping payments as i made too much money and they didn't like it. I bet i got 30 letters from them, mutually contradictory. I finallyl went down and paid them a big check for the amount they said i was inappropriately paid. But even with that, about a year later i get a letter confirming they were giving me an extra amount cause they had withheld too much. and another one a couple months ago bumping it because i continued to work. Everything equal, even starting early at 62 i am getting now at age 67 about what full benefits would have been if i had waited to 66. The bugger is insurance. Until i could pop medicare, i was paying out a premium for a high deductible policy for major medical which i never used. What is interesting to me is when i got the letter getting the recent bump, they didn't bump my wife's which is suppose to be half of mine.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO