2fiddy7... I wouldn't say my favorite but it does work extremely well... I've been changing over to the 42... The 32 is a great choice but I see the 42 catching more light and extending my shooting time... I'm a mil/mrad guy so I've been running the Mil-R reticle with mrad turrets as of late... I have that in both 32 and 42 compacts... I'm also a fan of the velocity reticle on rifles that are set where I want them and don't plan on changing... No bullshit dead on holds out to 600 ain't a bad thing... Again these are only on rifles that I will not change load, location, etc on... ie: 338-06 AI running 210 TTSX... The medium velocity matches this rifle perfect at my elev. and the load shoots so well I'll never change from it...

I've run the MOAR version and see no problems with them either... I've heard complaints of the reticle being to fine but have never experienced this personally...

I'm not a big fan of the illumination on the 42 yet... I dig the adj. parallax but am undecided on the push button illumination...

Now if NF would make a 4-16x42 FFP, zero stop elev, capped windage and old illumination with adj. parallax, I'd maybe have found my perfect scope for hunting...