Originally Posted by RDFinn
What didn't you care for sire ?

Note sure if you're trying to be cute, sarcastic or just plain stupid but I will consider the source...

For one the windage turret zero reset lands on just either side of zero and IMO seems cheesy for a lack of a better technical term... It is capped so failure there would be limited...

The elevation turret zero reset can only be set to every other click... The turret and brass mating piece have 50 teeth, and with only 50 teeth, only every other click can be indexed... the turret has 0.1 mrad per click and 10 mrad per complete turn for a total of 100 clicks... This could have been better thought out before release of the product IMO...

I had one unit that the sunshade when unscrewed would turn the objective lens piece which if not given care would expose the lens and the scope tube internals (?)... This turned out to be a chingered thread on the sunshade...

This same scope died after 550 rds of 223... The elevation turret locked up and would not rotate... It was returned to the provider and replaced...

Everything else with the scope seemed fine... Glass, tracking, reticle, etc... Just not the scope for me... Ive had 3 of them... Two well used scopes went to individuals that loved them locally and one safe queen was sold... I no longer own one...

As far as the Bushnell HDMR version, I have used one and had no problems with it but would not own one either...

YMMV...