I highly doubt the "lower" end NF scope will be any less of a product than their current product... Although the SHV is not built to NXS specs of the 2 I have, I have not experienced a single problem...

The 5-20 SHV I have sits on a 6.5 SLR and has right at about 1700 rounds under it... The Substensions on the MOAR have proved to be accurate and dialing out to 1360 yds with the capped turret has not been a problem with a perfect RTZ each time...

The 4-14 SHV was on a 6x47 Improved (6/222 Rem Mag AI)and has seen about 3500 rounds... I recently put a 2.5-10x42 on it so the SHV was moved to a 223 Vanilla... Between now and the first of the year it will see about 2K rounds as we'll hit the P-Dog towns before the snow/cold drives them down in the holes...

As soon as I get my hands on a 3-10x42 SHV I'll throw it on a high count rifle and put it through the paces and see how it performs... I would think it will be no different than what I have become accustomed to with the NF product... If not I will speak up...

[Linked Image]