Originally Posted by 65BR
Can you say Confused? Lol - after ALL that praise on NF,after much Leupy praise with JG, RC has to throw that in there wink

I'll be the first to admit that if I start having trouble with the VX's, I'll try something else. I'm not the least bit interested in 2.5-3lb hunting scopes though in any case. I'm also one of those who thinks a guy should get whatever he wants to get, for any reason he wants. Matters not to me. I will say though I'm always skeptical of all these Leupy failure threads, primarily because I've used them off and on for over 40 years, much more so lately, and due to the fact that I've had probably 80 or so hunters show up in muley camp, aoudad camp, whitetail camp, or antelope camp with various rifles topped with Leupy scopes, and not one of them has had any failures. Many of these guys can afford anything they want and hunt all over the world. I make it a point to ask each and every one of them, every time about their equipment. Now I'm not going to say it can't and won't happen, but IME I haven't seen it yet.

You have to separate the tactical use with regular hunting use though to decide what you want. I also do not like schitttt hanging off my reticles for hunting, when a regular duplex or #4 will do 98% of anything you want to do in the field.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.