Don't follow you 673 resident hunter numbers are growing and that's a bad thing? Families do have children ya know, I think its a great thing, as long as they stay out of my honey hole! laugh

What I don't think is a great thing is the recent back room deal that gives a mere 250 and some business' around twice the going rate percentage wise of wildlife allocation compared to anywhere else in north America other than the very sparsley populated far north. With one hand shake and excluding any input from the 100,000 resident hunters and our federation, the BCWF. Its old school political patronage the GOABC are long time political supporters. Its stinks.

But, I don't think its going to fly anger is growing and more and more people are finding out the truth. The GO business has been operating for decades fine and well in BC. They don't need to steal resident quota. Curiously they just talked the government in to allowing foreign ownership of these business'. Could they be fluffing them up for a big score?

I look forward to the day that this is behind us and I'll gladly go back to recommending and referring BC GOs with pride but now right now.