I chit you not one ounce,...TV sponsors will pay to have stuff like you're doing televised.

It's going on already, and there's not a hell of a lot of people who throw themselves into it like you do.

Your skills, your family, and your story is plenty enough to base a reality TV show on.

Seriously, dude,...you need to look into it.

I wish I knew who to turn you to, but I don't. I'd guess that a first step would be to contact a local news station, tell them the story of how you financed your shop with the restoration of that Roadrunner, then show them what you're doing with it.

You've got a story, (from way back) a set of skills, and an ongoing series of projects that "manly" types will tune in to watch on TV.

I'm tellin' ya. You get in touch with the right people and take on the right projects, there's some big money to be made.

The big thing you got going for you is the ability and the willingness to do stuff like this. From a TV perspective, you've got a nice looking family that jumps in and does their part,...and you've got the story of the Roadrunner that made it all possible, as well as the Mustang that you built for Weezy which promptly got wadded up.

People will pay for your story, man. You've just got to find the right people to present it to.

It's going on every day.

You might as well get your piece of it.