Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by tzone
Lol. I like that show but it's wore out I its welcome.

Now...let's get back to posting those pics!!

I can only take so much "wooooooooo!"

Alright guys, I have to get out to the shop. Still don't have a computer hooked up out there so I do my parts ordering and research on the house office computer.

I did some experimenting with wet blocking and buffing a section of a quarter panel yesterday, I hated that clear for spraying but it does cut and buff nicely.

I think today's focus will be trunk lid and hood. The hood has some issues, it will keep me busy for a while.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement guys. The tv show stuff is maybe a little bit fun for a little while, but I have a feeling they would rub me the wrong way, digging for drama, scripting fake conflicts etc... If I could do a straight forward show, honest life with no scripted bullshit it would be ok.

But for now I'm just focused on 2015, and trying to make it a break out year. I want to prove that I can support the family with this business. I need to continue to develop my processes, keep looking for products that work well for me... stuff like that. Because if products are working well for me then the customer is getting more efficiency and quality for his dollar.

OK, enough jibber jabber, time to get crackin.

This is exactly the response I expected from you, Dave.

The consummate professional, exceptional human being, husband, father, uncle &/or friend !

As always, I wish you & your family, every success & the deserved rewards, of this great ADventure.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"