Originally Posted by Razz
[quote=pre6422hornet]I have mine.

1949 .270 in a stock I inletted, finished, and checkered myself. Leupold QR mount for quick Lyman 48 interchangeability, 4x scope ( happens to be an old Burris). There is zero wood exposed. The entire action, magazine well, and barrel channel is epoxied in.

[Linked Image]

Dude, that is one beautiful looking gun! I'm here working in southern Michigan in the snow looking at this and can't wait to get home tomorrow to send picks of my entry. Sorry guys but I'm of the Elmer Keith school and since no 333OKH, i'll gladly take my Alaskan in 338.

I love my 338 win mag as well Razz. I also love the good ol 30-06, however my 270 fwt is very comfortable to shoot and pack around. The damn thing is extremely accurate too. More so than it needs to be. I've been leaving it at home because it makes my 30-06 look bad: BobinNH warned me that would probably happen cry sick Kinda pisses me off, but that's life I guess...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA