Originally Posted by gunswizard
Hey jackwagon, I mean Mr. Chainsaw, you need to get your head out of your azz and wipe the chit out of your eyes. Read my replies before you respond, I never said that .257 Roberts or .35 Whelen were too dangerous for Indiana. I do hunt safely and responsibly with those calibers in Kentucky. The .257 Roberts is a deer cartridge, .223 and .243 are varmint cartridges. Never said guns/hunting were too dangerous, nor that .44 Magnum was overkill. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, learn how to read and interpret what others are saying. I am no less entitled to my opinion than those who feel otherwise like yourself.

gunwizard, my attempt at satire seemed to fly completely over your head(not surprised). It was done just to show you that your entitled opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, couldn't be more off track. And the fact that you had to resort to disparaging my character shows that you and your opinion are shooting blanks and you are out of ammunition. Typical debate tactic.

Your first post on this topic added nothing to the discussion and you went downhill from there. Your attempt to turn the topic into something else was no better. I've run into a few hunters/shooters like yourself and you add zero to our sport and cause.

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.