I would guess Samson's post is Bob or Mike, or someone they asked to make a glowing post on their first time on the forum. As far as care before and after the hunt, in my experience that is not the case. My party and I were told this year we had to stay away from the office as two groups of paleontologists were in camp and their comfort was a priority. We could only come over to use the outhouse but could not come in the office for snacks, water, or food. The camp manager, Mark, let us sleep in a shed with a diesel stove and it was nice to be warm. Mark also told us funny stories of the two groups look in for evidence of the dinosaurs die off the scientists were looking for, how they were arguing between themselves and agreed not to carry guns. I my experience for four years, 70 North is a high volume business, in and out as quick as possible. One gent emailed me that Bob wrecked his 206 last fall but I don't have confirmation on this. Money is the first issue and that is why I was charged for a flight that was not taken. Samson's last sentence shows a lack of understanding or a plain bias. We agreed to the terms, and it was Bob and Mike how violated those terms, not us. We would have gladly paid for an extra flight if it was actually flown.
Cheers, gents.
Cal