Originally Posted by Cal_Pappas
Stephen:
Thanks for your comments and nice sheep.
My only "beef" is to be charged for a flight not taken. No one, including Bob and Mike, the manager Mark, nor the couple of gents who support 70 North have even attempted to offer an explanation. I bring folks up from the lower 48 to hunt caribou and was happy with 70's service. I offered to bring up blue board insulation to Bob and I offered Mike that I could shop for him at Costco and haul up the food when I drove up. No problems with my attitude toward then until this year. We didn't over shoot caribou and an extra flight was not needed. We didn't hold up any other hunters waiting to get out of the field. I directed folks to my website as the details were there as some forums (such as AK Outdoors) won't allow any negative posts. I sent Mike three emails to discuss the situation and all were ignored. My next step was the BBB and AG and they were ignored, also. I'm sure if you were charged for a flight that was not taken you would not be too pleased.
Anyway, thanks for your comments. It is always interesting to read other points of view.
Cheers, and good luck hunting with you and your son.
Cal

Cal he is one of the moderators over on Alaska forums so ask him the queston why no negative stuff on transporter/guides. he avoided the whole question on why you were charged for a flight that didnt happen then try to twist it as a way for you to push people to your website. Anyhow have a great day. good to see posters from Alaska forums post over here.

Last edited by 79S; 02/03/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.