Gatorgrizz:
The $1500 charge was after the flights to bring us in, but there was no extra meat haul. We disputed the charge but the manager was firm that we owed the money. We paid it for several reasons: I always want to be on the right side of the law and didn't want to be stopped by the troopers on the 750-mile drive home, we needed some gas from the flight service as they asked me to drive an hour farther north to save them flight time and that put my tank a bit low. Third, is they possibly could have held my meat and antlers. Anyway, it is better to work this through the courts as this is the only option remaining due to the lack of communication from 70North. Between prior case law and emails from Mike and the manager's words to the three of us it should work out fine. Also, I have spoken with the IRS.

I agree with your last sentence. The BBB, AG, any myself made 9 attempts that were all ignored and one gent on the hunt called and was hung up on twice. His third call was taken and he took notes on the convoluted explanation.
Cheers,
Cal