Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Calvin
Yeah, all he's doing is "talking" about his hunt. We talk about our hunts all the time and I've never seen anybody on here being accused of illegal activity.

The guy writes articles and books for money, and is obviously a huge self promoter of his blog. The guys who buy his books get invited up for a guided, but not guided caribou hunt, as "friends"? Yeah, nothing fishy going on there. Do you think that a person promoting a book, website, or articles by taking guys he met off the internet hunting and providing a place for them to stay is profiting off Alaskan fish and game and be licensed to do so?

BTW, the "friend" thing gets used here in SE frequently. Troopers have been chasing around "friend" guides and have made a few cases in my area. This is nothing new. And I'm not talking about guys who have legitimate friends who come up. That's fine.

How do you know they are not legitimate friends? All we know is what's written in this thread and on his website.

He said specifically, written on this forum, that they were people who had bought his book. They are people who he has done business with or is looking to currently do business with.