I have a ffl in Colorado he is pretty good he charges $30 bucks never gives me hard time and gladly does the transfer its a easy $30 bucks in his pocket hell you think most would be happy to do it to make the $25-$30 buck's for 15 minute's of their time. isold a rifle to a fella in California he went to the gunshop he always goes to they gave him a wrath of [bleep] the rifle had to be shipped from a ffl (my ffl said he couldn't do it he was not on the list of approved FFL transfer dealers in CA) why didn't he buy a rifle from them I guess they don't realize left handed modle 70's are hard to come by. I got ahold of Mike Detorre (sp) on AR asking for help he recommended two shops fella went down their talked to them they said no problem all they wanted from was a copy of my DL in the box. So a lot of times they are pissed you didn't buy from them. I know of one shop in Wasilla that charges $65 to do transfers [bleep] that... SO I don't go into that shop anymore.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.