Ken...In October we will be paying sales tax on out of state internet purchases, Amazon ect...now it was only if they had a store front in Michigan they had to collect it .....Cabelas. Thanks to that Azz Hole Snyder.

He is the enemy of retirees in Michigan forcing us to move to a tax friendly state. I retired didn't have to pay Michigan income tax on my pension also receive a property tax brake. 2 years ago he change that at a cost to my wife and me of $600 a month, plus the extra $800 a month for Obama care.

I was a FFL for 18 years always excepted from a private individual with a copy of a drivers license. If I didn't get one in the shipment or before receiving the gun it was $ 10 extra for me to chase down getting it, sure gave the buyers a incentive to make sure I received one.

There is no way that a FFL can log a gun in there book if they don't have a Drivers License or a FFL to put where it came from. If they get audited by the ATF they will be shut down on the spot. When that gun comes in the door by closing of that business day it better be on the books.