Who wants to bet that there are fewer lost animals with Amax than any other bullet?

This is a silly statement.

I killed a very big mule deer one time with a 7-.300 Weatherby firing 175 Nosler Partitions at 3,150 feet per second. The buck was maybe 100 yards away broadside. The bullet hit about 3" above and behind the heart. The buck ran off about 300 yards. If it had been in the woods I would have lost it by the direction I watched it run in the sage. It took off one way about fifty yards then cut back maybe seventy yards and then straight away. The entrance hole was about 2 1/2" diameter. The exit hole was about half that size strait in line with the other side.

I killed a medium blacktail with a 7STW firing 120TTSX at 3,600. The heart was totally gone. I expected a drop at the shot. The buck ran in a straight line at least 100 yards. Fortunately, because I was in the woods, by then I was able to track a little better.

I would not hesitate to expect an AMax will work just as effectively as either of the two bullets above.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter