Originally Posted by Swift
keep the opinions coming boys and girls

Too bad that Colorado is considered to be all Denver by people that do not or have ever lived there. The rest of the state is top notch, especially southern, northern, and western parts. And get east of the front range a few miles and all is well. Chickenpooper's rules are ignored in the good parts of the state.

Wyoming is just another beautiful state with more antelope than people and they don't cause any problems. Lots of public land there that really is open to the public. Excellent fishing holes abound. Weather is very seldom extreme one way or another and when it gets that way, it's not for a long period of time. Life is good there. Wages are not over the top but neither are living expenses. Great place.

Montana isn't much different but lots of genuine open public land is harder to find. Seems like nearly all the ranchers have their land posted but most will grant permission to hunters at least once.

I have lived several years in each state and the main reason I live in Billings is because this is where my family live. To choose which of the three states would be the better or the worse would be very hard to do. Roll the dice and good luck.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.