Originally Posted by Paladin
Originally Posted by SBH
[Linked Image]

Good to see Wyoming hasn't changed, and neither have the scum that move in and hate the place where they are making a living but refuse to leave while bitching the whole time. When called on the carpet they will resort to name calling or other derogatory comments like every other liberal that doesn't get their way. So here's some of your "degreed professionalism" back at you.

Like I've been telling folks for past 35 years I've lived here. If you didn't move here to become part of what Wyoming is and you don't like it, go back to where you came from and take your piss poor attitude with you.

It's people like you, SBH and Wyogal, that make Wyoming seem unfriendly, and it's no wonder when you place yourselves so much higher than those around you. Especially you SBH, with your holier-than-thou elitist attitude, to wit: "As a degreed professional (who can't hold a job, so like any good narcissist, blames everyone but himself), had 4 jobs in 6 years trying to find one where the people at work (including the company owners!!!) didn't feel threatened by a talented, qualified, outsider (yup, narcissism at its finest, if only everyone could see him the way he sees himself. There's the problem, no one can recognize perfection when they see it.) and wouldn't make me do the stupid kid schitt while they took the important stuff (then there's throwing the good old childish temper tantrum to make a point, regardless of the fact that all work needs to be done by someone. Except someone with a degree, which makes them somehow special and above others.).......all in the interest of their job and ego protection".

If you are such a "talented, qualified, degreed professional outsider who doesn't want to do stupid kid schitt while others do the important stuff", why didn't you just go into business for yourself and have others work for his holiness? (That's a rhetorical question).

Contrary to your misguided perception of yourselves, Wyoming isn't enhanced in any way by the presence of either of you and Colorado has nothing to offer Wyoming.

David I put that douche on ignore. He isn't right in the head. You might as well beat your head against the wall as debate with him...you will get the same effect...a headache.

He isn't worth the time it takes to respond. He is just a troll.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.