24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Wetbacks in Denver “Tent City” Send Mayor a “List of Demands” Swifty52 05/09/24
Originally Posted by Plumdog
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
They will receive our very best sine we have been so oppressive to them and their culture. They are America’s victim of the month.
I have been told by a young lady wearing a La Raza belt buckle that Colorado and much of the southwest belonged to Spain and Mexico and that they would like it back. I had not thought about it that way before. She was extra cute and I found myself changing viewpoints on the whole thing.

Interesting as France controlled it from 1682-1792, ceded control over whats most of Colorado to Spain in 1792 then took it back and sold it to the US in 1803.
41 2,910 more...
Rimfires
Re: Savage Mark II G - the cheap one bsa1917hunter 05/09/24
Well, it is a little ugly, but what Savage isn't?? Ha ha.. If you like it Jim, and it's going to suit your needs, I say it's good to go. I hear you about shooting 10/22's. They heat a lot of ammo. I have been shooting my bolt actions more these days as well. Especially my single shot Savage MK1. You'd think that rifle would eat up less ammo, but it doesn't. I think because I have a set amount of targets I'm going to shoot in my head. If I'm at the range for 45 minutes and do all the shooting I need to do with my 10/22, that means I'm going to be at the range for 2 hours with the single shot. I still burn up the same amount of ammo..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I like Boyds stocks on my Savage 22lr's too..
5 513 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS: 300 WSM brass new and fired 90Ranger 05/09/24
What brand are the "Fired Cases"?
2 392 more...
IC B2
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Howa Minature action 223 magazine? KenMi 05/09/24
They screwed up the first email then corrected it by email and text with the correct sale price.
31 2,979 more...
Re: NIB Browning SA-22, .22lr, gloss, Japan Certifiable 05/09/24
Originally Posted by BigGnTn
Originally Posted by Fiddy
There's no extra paperwork to send this to CA and I suspect that if you would ship to CA, this would be sold already. 😉
The shipping FFL no longer has to have a Cali DOJ account and apply for an approval number to ship it to the receiving FFL? When did that change?

He’s not shipping from an FFL, he’s shipping himself. No “extra” paperwork is necessary. Box up the rifle and ship it

Nice rifle and good price. I saw when it first posted and definitely would have bought it
7 750 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Tucker Carlson with News from Moscow!!! Mohall57 05/09/24
The only thing more precious to them than life is give up control or not get elected. So we boot their a___s out. Then prosecute them.
6 906 more...
Re: FS 338 Federal Brass Trappererick 05/09/24
Good, glad it made the trip to PA safely.
13 1,095 more...
Hunter's Campfire
VORTEX® LAUNCHES NEW VIPER® HD RIFLESCOPES, OPTIMIZED FOR HUNTERS SYSOP 05/09/24
VORTEX® LAUNCHES NEW VIPER® HD RIFLESCOPES, OPTIMIZED FOR HUNTERS
May 9, 2024 - Contact: pressroom@vortexoptics.com

NEW VIPER® HD MODELS DELIVER ENHANCED VERSATILITY FOR HUNTING BIG GAME TO PREDATORS.

BARNEVELD, Wis. - Vortex® has announced EIGHT new additions to the popular Viper® family of riflescopes. The New Viper® HD Family offers a diverse range of options across three distinct magnification classes: the versatile 2-10x42, the adaptable 3-15x44 available in three models, and the powerful 5-25x50 with four model variations.

Each class in the new Viper® HD family is specifically designed to meet distinct hunting needs. All boast enhanced features with benefits that include:

• HD OPTICAL SYSTEMS ensure superior light transmission and enhanced resolution
• ILLUMINATED RETICLES enhance accuracy and contrast at dawn and dusk
• SECOND FOCAL PLANE & FIRST FOCAL PLANE options cater to various shooting styles
• DEAD-HOLD® BDC & TECHNICAL RETICLE options streamline wind and elevation adjustments
• CAPPED & EXPOSED LOCKING TURRET options safeguard against accidental changes and allow for rapid holdovers and adjustments
• REVSTOP® ZERO SYSTEM (exposed turret models) enables quick and reliable return to zero
• SINGLE-PIECE, 30mm TUBES allow for more travel and enhanced performance

The New Viper® HD Family offers different configurations to match your unique target species and compliment your specific hunting style:

- Elevate your field accuracy with the Viper® HD 2-10x42, featuring illumination for enhanced visibility in low light and Dead-Hold® BDC (MOA) reticle for fast, simple holdovers. The Viper® HD 2-10x42 is priced at an MSRP of $899.99, with a MAP of $599.99.

- For those seeking more magnification and dialing control, the Viper® HD 3-15x44 is available in capped and exposed turret options, ranging from an MSRP of $999.99-$1,049.99 and a MAP of $699.99-$749.99.

- The higher magnification Viper® HD 5-25x50 comes in four variants: two Second Focal Plane (SFP) models at an MSRP of $1,299.99 and a MAP of $899.99; and two First Focal Plane (FFP) models with an MSRP of $1,399.99 and a MAP of $999.99.

For hunters who accept no less than the best, the new Viper® HD line delivers an unparalleled edge in the field, ensuring that when the decisive moment comes, success isn't just anticipated—it's assured.

Discover the perfect match for your hunting style—watch this Product Overview Video to explore each new variation in the Viper® HD line and find the model that's right for you.

For a detailed list of technical specifications, frequently asked questions, and high-resolution images, check out the Vortex® New Product Portal.

To see more from Vortex®, visit VortexOptics.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, X, and TikTok.

About Vortex®: Your desire to be your best fuels our promise to provide nothing short of exceptional performance, unmatched service, and memorable experiences. The way we see it, your success is our success. Welcome to Vortex Nation™.
0 251 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Guess Who Showed up Today to Support President Trump at his Trial? SupFoo 05/09/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
2 455 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: .243 Range Day kenjs1 05/09/24
I have a 260rem- Symth A-bolt. I loved the slender feel of it and how it carried but two things bothered me. It kicked hard for the caliber and I found the stock would make barrel contact depending on how it was rested.. I swapped out for a B and C stock and it is now a very pleasant shooting and consistent.

BTW- I did the trigger spring swap and love the results for just a few bucks and three minutes later.
2 447 more...
IC B3
Re: Remington 1100 12g coryj 05/09/24
Thanks.
6 860 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: gun repair Blacktailer 05/09/24
A buddy of mine had a similar situation. Several guns needed cleaning/reblueing after a roof leak and he took them to a gunsmith who we both used. The gunsmith passed away with my buddy's guns apart and scattered all over the shop.
Working with the son he was finally able to get all of the parts back and get everything reassembled by another smith.
I wish you better luck.
5 641 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
F word Bugger 05/09/24
This man goes to confession and says, “Forgive me father for I have sinned. The priest asks if he would like to confess his sins and the man replies that he used the “F-word” over the weekend. The priest says, “Oh okay, just say three Hail Marys and try to watch your language. The man replies that he would like to confess as to why he said the “F-word”. The priest sighs and tells him to continue. Well father I played golf on Sunday with my buddies instead of going. The priest says, “And you got upset over that and The man replied, “No, that wasn’t why I swore. On the first tee I duck-hooked my drive weil left into the trees. The priest said, “And that’s when you swore.” The man replied, a little testily because of the constant interruptions, “No, it wasn’t. When I walked up the fairway, I noticed my ball got a lucky bounce and i had a clear shot to the green. However, before I could hit the ball,

a squirrel ran by and grabbed my ball and scurried up a tree.The priest asked, “Is that when you said the ‘F. word’?” The man replied, “No, because an eagle then flew by and caught the squire in its shard aloes new flew away.” The priest let out a breath and queried, “Is that when you swore?” The man replied, “No, because the eagle flew over the areen and the dying squirrel let go of my golf bal and it landed within 5 inches of the hole.” The priest screamed, “Don’t tell me you missed thee f….ing putt!”
0 166 more...
Re: Bulk Spools Silver Thread Fishing Line sll 05/09/24
BTT
33 2,987 more...
Re: Savage BVSS 300WM in NE TN sll 05/09/24
BTT
10 909 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Time Traveler’ From The Future Warns Of 5 Huge Events minengr 05/09/24
Can we add a meteor hitting Chicago?
52 4,370 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Training Up in the Hills DavePrice 05/09/24
40 3,164 more...
Browning Cynergy Wicked wing and Henry .410 for sale bigsampson 05/09/24
Like new Henry .410 lever action with chokes. $775 maybe shot a box of shells. Sits in safe.

Browning Cynergy wicked wings over under bottomland 12 gauge with jebbs chokes $1900, duck hunted once been in the safe ever since. Like new.

Can email pics and more info.
0 231 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: free hazmat and IMR4895 in stock duke61 05/09/24
Thanks
1 309 more...
Handgun Reloading Jump to new posts
Re: 45 Colt RMiller2 05/09/24
15 1,458 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
meme LRoyJetson 05/09/24
meme
0 61 more...
Re: 25-06 brass gene270 05/09/24
up
3 587 more...
Re: Hart .277 #3 taper barrel gene270 05/09/24
up
6 1,084 more...
Australia Jump to new posts
Re: Aussies celebrating more gun confiscations Swamplord 05/09/24
Originally Posted by dian
Swamplord, "Yid".

short for Yiddish, is that not what they are ?

or would you rather prefer AshkeNAZI zhidovi ? Which is also true
18 1,844 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Your opinion please BlackHunter 05/09/24
Hornady Interlocs followed by Remington Coreloks.
51 5,729 more...
Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27
AX24

605 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 69 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,431
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.