Originally Posted by Seafire
Yeah Ed....if I can drive from Oregon to Texas.. you should be able to make it from Texas over to New Mexico.... grin

John, et al, I fly home from a training conference in Charlotte, NC on Friday, July 24. I arrive at DFW at 21:00hrs (for you Air Force types, Mickey's big hand is on the twelve, his little hand is on the nine). laugh

By my GPS, the quickest route from DFW to Armijo Springs is 776 miles, estimated driving time 12 hrs, 8 minutes. If I don't sleep or stop, I can be there around 09:00 hrs. (AF Guys, looking at the clock, this looks just like the 21:00hrs, except it's daylight outside. grin )

Sanely, I don't see a way to do it and be coherent enough to enjoy your company. cry

This is the second year in a row that a training conference has blocked my attendance and it's getting old.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell