Originally Posted by CCCC
Ben and Blue, I also have some decent revolvers and pistols and would like to shoot them well, but am not real good at it. However, I don't have bad hands/fingers like yours as a genuine reason. Even with about 60 years of heavy outdoor adventures and some rough construction and mechanical work at times, I've always seemed to manage protecting the hands/fingers because of the keyboards and wind instruments in my life. Still always wear gloves when dealing with the barbed wire fences. I've just not worked hard enough in learning to shoot handguns well. Maybe someone good can teach the old coot.

Driving down to Quemado yesterday, my hands started cramping up on the steering wheel. That actually started in my 50's while driving motorcycles with lots of handlebar vibration [read H-D] in Japan and it has never gone away completely.

I wonder if drinking more water might prevent that, as I exhausted my coffee Thermos and I felt better. Any experts on that?

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).