Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don't know Miss Lynn, but maybe she should bring her man-ogling and flashes next year - well, maybe.
Somehow I don't quite get your problem with me ogling Mark, and I don't quite get the "well maybe" part of me going anywhere near Quemado next year, but I will take that as a stay the hell away message from you to me.
Have a good one.

Now, now Miss Lynn - you opened the ogle comment can. You won't "get" any such problem because there isn't one having to do with your ogling guys pictured here or there on the 'Fire. Merely find this ogle more humorous.

The "maybe" is humorous as well - has to do with a fine lady who has graced us with her presence at this gathering - she's closely connected with Mark.

Your interpretive sensors seem to be uptight and working overtime - never, ever, have intended a "stay away" message to anyone and would not change that even for you. Come on down - join in - but might be good to come equipped with a sense of humor and some firma derma. This bunch does have fun and there is no immunity.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron