Well, since you all were good enough to provide some free advice, I figure I can say thanks by providing you with some comic relief....with pics from my first BP experience!

Target was set at 100 yds.

After firing my first three shots with the 105 gr loads that landed near the top edge of the target, I made a slight adjustment to the sight and fired seven more. All landed in the black.....not impressed, but I was not overly disappointed either.

[Linked Image]

New target and on to the 110 gr loads.

This is where it goes to heck...

[Linked Image]

First shot was just off the X, second shot was at 12 O'clock, third shot was lower but in the black. The next five shots were all way low and all over the map!!!
I was still having fun, but the good feeling was fading.

I then remembered reading about guys running a dry patch through every few shots.

A few dry patches later, back to the 105s, and I put three high at the 11 O'clock. I was surprised that a couple swipes of a patch not only gave me a reasonable three shot group, but the point of impact from the previous several shots went up approx. 8"

[Linked Image]

Fired a few more that again went 6"-8" low and several inches left and right of center and decided to call it a night.

Fired a total of 28 before it got too dark to see.

Looks like I have a bit to learn here.