Since I know nothing grin I'll just pass along this info..When I began this journey I knew diddly squat about drop tubes or blow tubes but several here and you know who you are spent the time to adjust and re-calibrate my brain to the Dark Side SOP's... I'll always be grateful for that.

Really only had one thing going for me which was and I'm being vain here, a pretty darn good bullet caster with 50 years of experience.This was a great asset saving time and money in the long run.

Where am I today? Well started out shooting a 12" gong at 100yds,then replaced it with the 8" variety and now happily swinging a 6" with either the Sharps or '86 Win lever gun and presently making a 4" for this year...So have I changed loading techniques?..NO..Powders?..NO..bullets? YES.. and in many configurations.

My success has been getting familiar with both rifles and launching enough big lead to change the rotation of the earth a degree or two.. THIS has been MY game changer not allowing myself to become too overly anal about loading technique.

Kudos however to you guys who shoot and have shot competition just isn't an interest of mine and never will.

The new little guy to hopefully slap around.. smile

[Linked Image]

Last edited by FlyboyFlem; 02/12/16.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody