Crossfire - some additional details:

Rifle - Shiloh Sharps Long Range Express, 34" barrel

Loads:

RCBS 45 Basic brass @3.255"
CCI LR Magnum primers
Brass tumbled in SS pins with Dawn dish soap and water
Full length sized in RCBS dies
Flash holes deburred and primer pockets uniformed
All powder charges weighed to nominal +0/ -0.5gr. Dropped through 3/8" dia 24" long drop tube and compressed with compression plug under a 0.060" veggie wad to kiss the base of the bullet.
Bullets were 545gr 0.458" dia SPG lubed 20-1 alloy

Shooting conditions:

Ambient temperature was ~65f, humidity ~70%
Shot from a solid bench, sandbags front and rear, barrel resting on bags just ahead of the forend
Dry cotton patch's were run through on a loop...my jag was not available at the time. Yea, it came out pretty dirty the first few two patches. The third and final patch was only lightly soiled. The second cleaning a few rounds later did not produce quite as dirty a patch.
My "blow tube" was an oversized straw. I blew one full breath through immetietly after each shot.

Final clean up of brass was with hot soapy water in a milk jug....with agitation and several cold water rinses.

Rifle was cleaned at the end of the day with hot soapy water, a loop and a jag, untill no more residue then the bore was coated with CVA Slick Treatment.

Can you elaborate on the use of ceramic media? I have used walnut shells and pins for metallic cartridges, but never ceramic (at least not for reloading).