I have a few that are not available anymore, on some of the most standard actions.

2 Rem LH 700 Stainless Laminate, one is a unique .270 that came from the factory with a barrel 2" longer than any other LH .270 they have offered before or since - was available for only a short time. The other is a 338 RUM. I thought I wouldn't shoot the 338 RUM that much since I did not want to brake it, and it's in standard sporter design so I only purchased 50 pieces of brass. Might be nice to pickup some additional 338 RUM brass as it's like hen's teeth. Funny thing is I bought this gun new because the dealer was discounting it so heavily I offerred $50 less than the sale price and they sold it to me. Not sure why the 338 RUM has been displaced by other 338 mega-kickers, but I like it.

Also the LH 788 - in both 6mm and .308. Not rare - but not seeing too many for sale anymore. The 788 reputation for accuracy is present on these 2 rifles.

Most unique would be one that has seen the fun-smith. Savage action, with a very nice, high figured custom walnut stock in 35 Whelen. It's a pretty one, just no pic at the moment, will try to edit in later.

Best shooting has also been to the fun-smith. A Ruger 77 Varmint. The 22-250 barrel was shot out on it when I purchased the gun, so I put a 26" 250 Savage AI heavy barrel on it. Shoots really well through 300 yards so far. Looking forward to setting up ranges up to 800-1000 this summer to see what it can do at ranges longer than I have ever shot before.

Last edited by Burr; 03/03/16.