I have (maybe too) many rare LH rifles! I include both LH bolts and LH cheek pieces as qualifying. I don't have time for pics so here are a few verbal descriptions:

- a J. Jongmans, manufactured 1982 in New Zealand! 7mm-08. Rare as a unicorn there and here. Reportedly a total of less than 500 rifles were forged by this custom builder, with the number of LH actions unknown. Almost all are still in New Zealand and Australia. Octagonal receiver and barrel, tang safety;
- a RH Sako Vixen 22-250 in a factory LH stock;
- a HVA true LH in 25-06 factory barrel. Found in a middle-of-nowhere MT gunshop;
- a M1903 Mannlicher Schoenauer in factory Vienna LH stock and claw-mount scope, with a sequentially matching RH version provenanced to an Austrian Countess;
- a Winchester M70 Classic rebarreled to 338-06 Lilja in a take-down configuration, with a second 25-06 barrel/forend built for it.

I think I'd be bored if I was a RH shooter. It is much more fun searching the world for the unicorns of the LH rifle world!

I couldn't sell the pair or the take-down, but if anybody is intrigued by the others, let me know.

-