Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Man i wish you could have gotten your hands on an Obsession to try. I just swapped over to a K34. OMG this thing is sweet. Absolute best draw cycle I have ever felt. And ive shot a lot of different bows. This thing is flat amazing. At 34ATA and 7" bh even Elites Impulse 34 cant match its speed. The Def Con 6 and M6/M7 blow the Halon away. Better draw cycle, better back wall. More speed. Whisper quiet. Better warranty. Whats not to love? I have tuned a few Halons this yr. And they are nice. Best thing Mathews has put out since the SBXT.

Funny, dvdegeorge and I were talking the other day about whether this would be your response. We both agreed and almost verbatim.

For the record, I did try an Obsession before buying my new one. Very nice bow, but I just preferred something else (Prime).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.