As for recommendations, I'm going to give you the same recommendation I got from Dan and others - go to a good pro shop and shoot as many different brands as you can. Don't get caught up on or fixated on a name or even a single cam system vs others; just shoot stuff and see what speaks to you. You'll find one that works best for you, and that's what counts.

Sounds like good advice and I am going to take it. THANKS!!

As soon as the river goes down, I am going to camp for spring clean up, close up all the deer stands for the year, cover the heaters in them with plastic bags to keep the dirt dobbers from filling them with mud, check the gas level in the tank at each stand and replace those that are low, find any downed trees to cut for fire wood and haul it up to camp to split, clean out the wood stove and the stove pipe, clear out all the roads and trails, check all the bridges because they have been flooded since late january, clean out the camp water system and flush it with bleach, replace the water filters, check the levels in the camp gas tanks, the batteries on the solar pannels, and all of that kind of thing that has to be done. My archery gear is over there at camp because that's just where it has been for about the last 12 to 15 years or so. I have a nephew that has wanted that stuff for several years and I think I'll just give it all to him and then I'll HAVE to get new stuff. grin grin grin Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Last edited by BobWills; 05/04/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.